Sunday, November 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home???

Well, in case you were wondering, we finally signed on our new home. It's about time!!!! I think they finally gave in when I told them it was Halloween and my name is Jason. I told the lawyer at the signing, that if it didn't occur then that I would probably be on the front page of the paper Saturday morning. Now that I think about it, he did one of those nervous little laughs as if he didn't know how to take me. Oops... I guess I forgot what type of world we live in today.

We began moving on Saturday at around 8:30am and finished at about 10:10am. We had about 15 people show up to help out. One of my friend's, Sean, and I went back to Pittsboro in the afternoon and emptied out our storage unit. It took us about 30 minutes to load it, and about 30 minutes to tie it down. Needless to say nothing moved on the truck or trailer. After we loaded the trailer, we began to head home. We decided to stop and get some ice cream since it was only about 3:20 when we finished. I said "man it sure seems later than it is". Then while we were eating ice cream Sean's wife, Stephanie called. He told her we were at urgent care which didn't go over well since recently he's spent quite a bit of time there due to a car accident and recent surgery.

Upon further examination, my watch had stopped and it only seemed early. Although my clock then said 4pm, it was really almost 5:30. My clock had stopped working:)

Anyways, we are now in our new home!!! It has so much space compared to our 900 foot apartment. We still have to unpack everything, but we're in our home and ready to enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there you Saari Bugger #1 - we're glad for you that you finally have your HOUSE! Glad all went smoothly. I think the watch -stopped story was just an excuse for getting ice cream:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your house and we are glad your in! My entire family is excited!

    ReplyDelete